Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tuesday, Jan. 31

Well, I restarted this blog just in time! Tuesday was A GREAT DAY!! Lots of little things just kept going right throughout the day! 1) It was day 3 of Week 1 of training for the 1/2 marathon I'm doing in April and since it was only 2 miles, I wanted to push myself extra hard and I sure did! I did my two miles in a little over 18 minutes! The last quarter mile was a little rough, but knowing that I had more than met my goal (under 10 minutes) made it super worth it! 2) My future is slowly, but surely starting to take shape and I found one heck of an awesome school that has a hall director opening. I heard about the school having an opening a few weeks ago, but for the first time yesterday I sat down and really took a look at everything it had to offer and I just about fell in love! The school is in Oregon (beautiful!) and is smaller (something I like) and lets you work in other offices (hello Disability Services)! Plus, they have a pet policy and as anyone who knows me is aware, adopting a dog is a big goal of mine for the near future! 3) The Law of Higher Education class that I'm taking is getting better and better each class and yesterday was no exception. We had great discussion and luckily the professor is happy to let class go in almost any direction, so they tend to be helpful and fun. The class is very different than any other higher education class I've taken and I think law is an area that sparks my interest, so it makes class pretty great. Hope you've found a reason that makes today great!

No comments:

Post a Comment